Another furnace repair question

I want to be prepared for any future gas furnace problems, and am considering which service company i would call. Do any of you have recommendations of using a national chain (such as Sears home central), versus a small local company? My previous landlord got seriously ripped off by a local repair company (he paid $800 to have a simple solenoid replaced). Anybody know a good furnace repair company in the Santa Rosa California area?

Thanks, Paul

Reply to
Krystonia5

"Krystonia5" wrote

The best way to do it is to ask your friends and/or neighbors who THEY use or check with your local BBB....

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

I don't think there is any national chain that could be recommended. I suspect that some national chains have good local reps in some areas and not so good in others.

The only way I can suggest is to ask locals, your friends neighbors and co-workers for recommendations.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan