Amana HVAC Warranty Any Good ?

I am considering an Amana HVAC replacement system for my home and was told that they currrently offer a lifetime unit replacement limited warranty, a

10 year parts warranty and a new 10 year labor warranty. Any experience with these warranties, and how do they compare with warranties for other major brands?

- Magnusfarce

Reply to
Magnusfarce

Your question involves finding out some simple numbers for other brands. You want other people to call manufacturers while you relax on the couch? How much are you willing to pay for this service?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

forgive the prior idiot comment. his gay lover prob just got kicked out of army in baquaba. amana is goodman, great products, good backing on warranty. DO IT RIGHT!!!

Reply to
Mike Holmes

Thanks for taking the time to understand my question. I appreciate the help.

- Magnusfarce

Reply to
Magnusfarce

Amana/Goodman seems to have mixed ratings. All based on options from everyone from home owners to installers. I have a goodman ac/heatpump, and gas furnace, very simple, very reliable. I would suggest on thing, reguardless of the manufacturer, the installer can quickly shorten the life of any machine. I would suggest you get addresses of previous customers, and actually look at their systems. A little crazy, but you are making a decade investment.

Just my option,

tom @

Just Joshin