Allister Garage Door Opener Problems

I am having a problem with my Allister garage door openers. I have what appears to be a single receiver that is connected to both of my garage door openers(one a IIA that does not work at all and the other a 3000 that only works from the wall control). Neither the wall control nor the remote will operate one of the openers. The other opener will operate when controlled by the wall control but not the remote. The one that does not work at all is where the receiver is connected to. I have confirmed I am getting power at the outlet and through the power cord. It looks like the transformer is built into the board. Would a bad receiver stop the wall control from working? Or could the control board be causing the receiver to stop working for the other opener? I have tried to unplug the unit to reset it. Is there another way it must be reset? Can anyone recommend what part I test or replace? Thanks.

Reply to
damonl73