aeroator threads for 1979 bathroom faucet

What would be the spec for the internal threads of a bathroom faucet, that the aerator screws into? Faucet made in 1979.

Any chance I can get another aerator?

Reply to
micky

SOLVED.

Never mind. I thought I'd searched for this before and coudln't find it, but I found it pretty quickly after all, this time.

And they have 5 at the nearby HDepot.

Reply to
micky
[snip]

Such an adapter was in the "waterbed fill and drain kit" I had in the eighties.

Amazon has one at

The adapter is the little white thing next to the blue things.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd