Adjust flame on gas fireplace?

I would like to adjust the flame height on a Comfortech C60 natural gas fireplace. The flame height needs to be a bit lower. Is this possible?

Reply to
Lee

Hi, No manual? There ought to be a adjustment knob for that. Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang

My gas fireplace manual states that flame adjustments are not recommended. Yours may be different. I did make an adjustment to allow for more air intake which stopped the soot buildup on the glass. Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Reply to
Phisherman