Subject Author Posted Replies

Do they make Outdoor GFI outlets
I've installed several standard GFI outlets outdoors, and they dont last long. They always have the cover plate that snaps down over them, and I make sure to use the gasket, and an outdoor box which...
33
33

plastic shelf-support male-part broke, wedged down in hole. How remove?
Fancy expensive kitchen cabinet; shelves supported by cheap plastic support. Broke, shelf & contents fell to floor, etc. In removing the plastic part still there, piece broke again, this time it was...
9
9

An opinion on gun control
Not mine. This is from Larry Correia. New York Times bestselling author, firearm instructor and former gun shop owner. The link leads to Monster Hunter Nation. He has trained some Utah teachers and...
101
101

Follow-up on friend's boiler won't run
After you guys posted, especially Monday night last, I sent a bunch of emails to my friend with the bad boiler, He went in Tuesday early morning and lit the pilot with a match and it was fine. He...
4
4

One more questoin about gas boilers.
For the outcome of my friend's boiler problem, see the next post. One more questoin about gas boilers. Why on this commercial or semi-commeicial boiler are there two control circuits of different...
6
6

Suggestions for a large spa cover?
We have an association owned, in-ground hot tub, heated by gas. Considering how little it actually gets used, it costs plenty to keep it up and running. We use a blue, bubble tarp to cover it when not...
24
24

Pouring concrete for basketball post in PA tomorrow.
If you guys approve I will be pouring concrete for a basketball post tomorrow in PA. For the weather in my area see, pour requires about 1000lbs. of concrete and will be hand mixed (2 foot diameter...
33
33

Portable work table, w/ table saw
Some nice guitar pickin, as well. Gummer on rcm, who apparently don't know about rw -- which may or may not be a blessing... lol
1
1

OT, Hey Dad, Can I Borrow The Car?
I've never seen anything like the desecration in this video. O_o http://www.wimp.com/rallycar/
9
9

A Meteor has crashed into the Earth
Just on the news. A Meteor has crashed into the Earth. Most of West coast US states are gone. The Earth is out of orbit and will soon crash into the moon. The end is here...... Have a good trip into...
7
7

OT, A Gift For My British Friend Harry
Harry, I saw some funny wacky stuff coming out of England today that struck me a very funny. Happy Holidays! ^_^ TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL into a tiny URL TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL...
2
2

Shoplifting in the presence of US Marines
Unwise: TinyURL was created! The following URL: 534125601373&set=a.2245276540327.131667. 1500563577&type=1&ref=nf has a length of 104 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a...
8
8

Backyard Patio Concrete Spot
Wondering what this is and what (if anything) I need to do? Anything to worry about? Location: backyard patio, desert landscaping, Las Vegas area. Thank you. Picture of spot-->
7
7

Cost for joining Harbor Freight - Insiders Track Club
I was hoping for some serious answers to my previous post, only got one that wasn't somewhat or totally off-the-wall. So, how much does it cost, and are the coupons you get any better than the ones I...
4
4

In case anyone is interested
Three arrests have been made in the Indy gas explosion.
2
2