In case anyone is interested

Three arrests have been made in the Indy gas explosion.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Yes, I heard that too. I remember some of the resident experts here telling us how it was virtually impossible to prove arson. They still have a ways to go to prove it, but obviously they believe they have a case.....

Reply to
trader4

Kurt Ullman wrote in news:Wd-dnS4eNujuPUnNnZ2dnUVZ_t- snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

Thanks for the heads-up, Kurt. You may remember that I live in Indy as well. I've been following this from the beginning, but haven't had a radio on all day today.

I remember predicting to my wife, the day the homicide investigation was opened, that it would culminate in the arrests of "ex-wife, boyfriend, and boyfriend's buddy who actually did the deed". So the real only surprise to me here is that the third person arrested turns out to be boyfriend's *brother* instead.

Reply to
Doug Miller