OT, Hey Dad, Can I Borrow The Car?

I've never seen anything like the desecration in this video. O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Ya might like this:

Dean Hoffman

My late mother was 2nd generation Italian from New York and I hated having her as a passenger when I was driving. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

More money than sense clearly.

Reply to
harry

I didn't see that Rolls do anything that that my old Dodge Dart wouldn't do.

Reply to
Larry W

I had a 65 dart when I was in college, I installed the heaviest duty shocks and traded the little 13" wheels for some big 14" wheels plus I got the big finned brake drums and spindles off a later model V8 dart. I had a great deal of fun with that car because I could jump highway medians with it. I had to hammer the front lip of the front fender wells out so the bigger tires had clearance. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

That video was so lame.