Subject Author Posted Replies

Storm Door making loud buzzing sounds
+1 Almost certainly is w-stripping acting as a reed...
5
5

I Turn a Stainless Steel Bolt into a Beautiful little Hunting Knife
I Turn a Stainless Steel Bolt into a Beautiful little Hunting Knife Made from one Stainless steel bolt I got from Lowe's. Original knife is the "Legionnaire Bowie" from The Expendables 2 movie,...

ID theft Protection?
Any of you guys have a favorite Identity Theft Protection company/plan you would recommend to others?
1
1

Cloros commercials.
On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 17:46:58 -0700 (PDT), wrote: I thought they were all off of VHF by now. It must be a legacy thing. Our channel 11 went to UHF a while ago. It still says channel 11 but that is not...
70
70

Stannah siena 600 Stair Lift
In on Thu, 19 Mar 2020 03:14:02 +0000, Mark Walters
3
3

Toto toilet
Stainless steel doesn’t corrode either.
2
2

G 1/2"/BSPP 1/2" to NPT 1/2"
I was thinking of installing this handheld bidet <> in the side of a vanity. The specs say that the inlets are G 1/2", the Asian/European version of FIP, aka BSPP (non-tapered) I have two supply lines...
3
3

Pressure Washing Clapboards prior To Painting: Good Idea ?
Hi, Live in New England. Haven't painted house in a (very) long time. Some paint, here and there, on wood clapboards is peeling. Question: should I have the house (the Painters all suggest doing so)...
4
4

OT: TP price gouging
$40 for a six pack of this awful TP. Wally World is selling it for $0.86 per pack ($5.16 for a six pack). Can we say "Price Gouging"? When supplies finally catch up with the hoarders, these guys are...
1
1

Add audio out to the TV
On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 00:03:48 -0700 (PDT), wrote: You have to admit though the sound on Digital TV and Digital FM radio is WAY better than from the old analog OTA TV!!!
32
32

Aurora 6500 diesel generator
Wondering if anyone here is familar with this unit < or similar small deisel units > How noisy are they compared to gasoline ? < both being 3600 rpm > 's one coming up at a local auction sale. John T.
9
9

Mounting security light
Recounting a security light on the side of the house that has been down for a while. The housing of the light looks like some sort of cast pot-metal clamps to a 1.6" metal arm. I need 2 bolts to hold...
16
16

Nitrogen in tires scam
On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 23:37:48 -0400, Clare Snyder > wrote: I use either of two handheld gauges, plus the onboard TPMS. Those 3 all agree with each other. I guess that doesn't mean they're accurate....
86
86

Garlic and onions
I don't mind. It's a little cold here to see much growth, but the feral garlic seems to be doing great. I'm tempted to pull back the mulch from the garlic I planted last fall to see how it's doing. If...
15
15