Subject Author Posted Replies

Masonry work in cold weather?
It's winter in western NY and I never see municipal crews pouring cement sidewalks at this time of year. But my son's working for a mason who uses "products designed to compensate for these...
13
13

What is best exterior vent for stove top hood?
I need to move the stove top vent hood up approx 8 inches [both of us hit our heads on the vent hood, can't even duck under it to cook.] and the existing exterior vent cover needs to be replaced,...
2
2

What to do with poor quality cabinets
Hi, Our kitchen cabinets were built by a local cabinet maker. We live in a Philadelphia suburb, the cabinet make lives in Bucks County. The cabinets are of unacceptably poor quality. Examples include...
31
31

Hard to turn shower faucet controls
On my Mixet shower faucet, the plastic temperature control handle and the plastic volume control knob have become difficult to turn. How can I remove dirt and mineral deposits and apply a lubricant to...

HF bench mill
Speaking of milling machines, I've considered this one from Harbor Freight: too bad fer a small bench mill and only twice as much as a Delta 350 varidrive bench drill press. I was an R&D machinist a...
7
7

Radial drill
Radial drill is a tool fitted with a cutting tool attachment or driving tool attachment. Radial drill is using drill holes in various materials together with the use of fasteners. A radial drill is...
1
1

Milling machine
Milling machine is a machine tool. Milling machine is using to machine sold materials. Surelia Industries is a prominent Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter and Importer of Milling Machines. Spindle...
2
2

Extra heavy lathe machine
Extra heavy lathe machine manufactured by Surelia Industries. Leveraging on our industrial experience we supply Extra heavy lathe machine. Surelia Industries provides Industrial machines like Extra...
1
1

Heavy duty lathe machine
Surelia Industries manufactures Heavy duty lathe machine. Our Heavy Duty Lathe Machines are manufactured from quality raw material procured from our trusted vendors. Surelia Industries suppliers=92...
1
1

OT: How to know if you're shopping in Texas
Video. About 20 seconds.
5
5

oven went out
We were using the oven when we noticed that there was no power to it (it was in the middle of cooking and was still hot). I looked at the circuit breakers and none were tripped. I ran my finger down...
28
28

Door Locks
I bought touchscreen digital mortise lock ydm 3109 black yale/155 from kalanjiam hardwares, it is eas to use and also having touchpad with Key... Online Wholesale Hardware Store India | Bathroom...
46
46

Tool for Grout Removal
I need to remove and regrout our master bath shower. I'm trying to figure out what's the easiest way to do this -- that is, what tool to use. There's the Dremel tool with its grout removal attachment....
6
6

Incandescent light bulb replacements
At my church, we have a lot of "can lights" in the ceiling. They had been taking out the 150 watt filament bulbs, and using CF "curly cue" bulbs. Now they are installing LED flood lights, and are...
48
48

I wish I thought of this!
17