Need a battery to solder into the camera

I wanted to put this thread right here, after the follow-up thread,, but I won't have enough info for it until tomorrow at the earliest

I've looked all over and I can find it listed in the Panasonic catalog, but no price. Another place sells them but I'll be surprised if they will sell just one. I've filled out their form, Request for Quote, and maybe they will answer tomorrow. If they won't sell one, I'll tell you what I need and maybe you very smart guys will tell me where to get it.

It may be hard to get what I need. Maxell makes similar batteries and this is what they say: "Maxell ML (lithium manganese dioxide rechargeable) batteries are available only for equipment manufacturers as a built-in part. Therefore, Maxell does not supply these batteries for replacement directly to users of equipment with these batteries. When built-in ML batteries need to be replaced, please contact your equipment manufacturer.If you are planning to use Maxell ML batteries in your equipment as a built-in part, please contact Maxell. "

It also has to be a certain physical size and larger than the other one milliampere hour, and has to have solder tabs.

Reply to
micky

micky

All your info is a RadioShack call or go by....

<

Hot-Text