1/4", 3/8", 1/2" - Different size Ratchets... Why?

I think she meant that she has some kind of regular 1/2" wrench that fits the 1/2" plug, not a ratchet.

It's a small 1/2" plug on a lawnmower.

Reply to
trader_4

On Mon 18 Jun 2018 12:16:48a, micky told us...

I could never make fun of you. I'm 73, don't own a lawnmower, but I'm noticing some strength issues with some things. Perhaps you could ask a neighbor or friend to help you with this. I hope you can get it resolved.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

She told me size does matter

Reply to