Problem with plumbing for single bay sink

I used to have a double sink where there was a pipe connected to each of the drains. I have just switched to a single sink and was wondering how to hook up the one drain to the two pipes? Should I just use one and plug the other one up or should I use a y and have the one drain go to the two pipes?

Thanks for your help!!!

Reply to
Patrick

Plug one of them (at the wall) and just use the one.

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim