Latest threads in Lightingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Installing plug-in under cabinet lighting using the outlet located inside the cabinet above the built-in microwave
This outlet is only a single outlet, but I would like to replace it with a double outlet in order to plug in my under cabinet lighting - I will be drilling small holes inside the cabinets to link the...
4
4

how do you cut placstic light fixtures lens say 2x4 witout breaking the lens
No further details provided

i replaced lamp balast on a t 12 the new balast had three wires 3 blue one one balck and onwhite how would i wire this up when
When i wire up the new balast it burned about one hour and the lights stopped working, the new balast had 3 blue wires and one red and one black and one white i put the blue togther red on red black...

I have some older four bulb (4 ft.) fluorescent light fixtures, with decorative covers. I broke one can I get replacements?
These four ft. fluorescent light fixtures have a decorative flat panel. They have 2" blue glass around the edge and the rest is 4 white plastic rectangles and it is all joined by what looks like lead...

I am looking for a track lighting system but the track must be able to receive a fan - would be nice if it complemented the track lights
I have a large sunroom kitchen window which steams up and condenses in winter and requires lights above it at night. I am looking for a track lighting system in which the track can receive 2 or three...

replaced 7 outlets, each one half was controled by light switch. all are hot even when switch is disconnected
Initially half of each outlet was controled by the light switch, I replaced each outlet (7) and one light switch. Now even without the light switch connected all outlets are hot..i want it back to...
2
2

how to wire a string of six lights with the switch at the beginning
I am wiring (6) light fixtures in our crawlspace. I am installing a switch at the crawlspace access to control the lights. They will be on a separate ciircuit, 15a, and I'm using 14/2 wire. How do I...

how to extend a fixture that extends over a medicine chest
We have a small bathroom 4X 7 including shower stall, I also just found I can not recess my Kholer 20 W X 26 medicine chest (I have a Murfy Feise 2 Lamp fixture (faceing down cant be flipped). ? can I...
6
6

My motion sensor system will not turn off, day or night
When switched on, the system will not turn itself off, day or night.

my outdoor lights won't turn off
i have outdoor lights that won't turn off. Ususally when it gets dark, the light comes on and around 6am or when daylight comes, the lights turn off.
6
6

I want the heath zenith light to be in manual mode