I have some older four bulb (4 ft.) fluorescent light fixtures, with decorative covers. I broke one can I get replacements?

These four ft. fluorescent light fixtures have a decorative flat panel. They have 2" blue glass around the edge and the rest is 4 white plastic rectangles and it is all joined by what looks like lead seams. I broke one cover. Is there anyway to find a replacement for it since we have all four lights are the same? These light fixtures are old, approx. 30 years old. Here is the information I located inside the light. (Underwriters Laboratory fluoresant fixture, Issue No. C-143,913 118 volts 60 Hz E76333). PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME!
Reply to
Alice Kirk

Site Timeline Threads

HomeOwnersHub website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.