Latest threads in Lightingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Why did all my backyard lights stop working?
I have 3 fixtures in my backyard, all on the same switch. 2 are motion detectors, and 1 is not. All 3 lights quit working tonight, but when I flip the switch I can hear a click in the motion...
1
1

have a intermatic sound activated floodlight switch which doesn't work can this be fixed or can i get a replacement
No further details provided

what bulb watt size to use as heater in pumphouse
No further details provided
1
1

outage motion sensorm light does not work
After losing the power about 30 minute my motion sensor light stopped working. I would like to know if there is a solution to fix the issue, or If I need to replace it because because it was working...
1
1

Screws won't come out of ceiling box to replace cross bar. Help
I'm trying to put up a new ceiling fixture that won't work with the old cross bar. The screws that hold the cross bar to the box spin but don't come loose. Anybody encounter this before?

Can't change light bulb in screwless light?!
My light went out in the coat closet and I'm trying to replace it, but the light cover doesn't twist off and has three little "prongs" holding it in place, it wiggles a little but I can't get the darn...

How do I wire light string? Power comes into first light?
Pleas see attached photo. The switch you see on the right controls the light into which the power goes. How do I attached the remaining lights to the left into the same switch? Thank you. [IMG]

3 of my inside outlets went out ..
3 of my living room power outlets are not working.. i also replace the power fuse switch from power box to see if that might help..I notice the switch would pop and spark would come out when switching...
1
1

3 motion lights all on at the time?
I have motion detector lights on 3 sides of the house. All worked as designed for a month. Now they all turn on at the same time when the light switch is turned on with no motion. I have tried the...

can i use marrettes for alu/copper
my house has aluminum wiring and I would like to pigtail alum to copper can I use marrettes designed for this purpose?

Outdoor motion light stays on what is the problem?
No further details provided

can you remove a motion sensor off a light fixture and connect a photo sensor?
No further details provided

Why have 40 watt shop light bulbs gotten so expensive? they were 144 for $100
No further details provided

I have 2 dawn to dusk features in my hallway. When it gets dark only one goes on
I have of the same dusk to dawn fixtures in the walkway walls leading up to my entrance. When it gets dark it appears that only one goes on. Is it possible that the light from this fixture is telling...

how many 48" 34 watt flourescent tubes will a t8 ballast drive
No further details provided
2
2