door bell keeps ringing

I had a light doorbell. The button broke but still worked. I replaced with a new lighted button. Door bell continues to ring once wires attached and button does not light. I returned to store suspecting a faulty button. New lighted button does the same thing. No light and bell rings continuously. Not sure where to go next. Should I switch to non lighted button. Old button is only 6 years old
[IMG]

Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads