Zygocactus advice requested

I cannot get enough zygocactus - Christmas or Thanksgiving. I would say that mine do fairly well, but they never look like the ones in the stores do. Even when I wash the plant, the still don't look as succulent as they do in the store. I know that the stores have a spay wax they apply, but that is not it. They seem to have a healthy glow in the store that mine at home lack. I repot mine twice a year using miracle grow potting soil. Should I use plain peat moss instead? Mine flower like crazy so that in not a problem. I would just like to make them grow the best that I can.

Any advice on this subject would be greatly appreciated. I'm sorry if my message sounds gay, but I really like the zygocactuses.

Thanks Ronin

Reply to
Ronald Cliborn