White fuzz

Don't know about where you are but here we have been bombarded with white fuzz floating in the air - either stuff from trees or dandelions. If you have it also beware that it blocks air flow of motors - mowers, tractors, etc. I've had to stop a number of times the past few days to pull it off the screen that prevents it from being sucked into the motor.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

we have the yellow pine pollen in the spring. that stuff is like a yellow powder and it will block the air flow in a large major way. blocked air flow kills fuel economy and I really dislike it when that happens.

Reply to
Jim

Damn Cottonwoods to hell. They don't even make good firewood.

Reply to
Steveo

We have that flying fuzz too and it really clogs up your air conditioners too.

Reply to
Henry & Carolyn