Poppies Memorial Day

Our first poppies of the year.

Srgnt Billko

Good job OM.

Reply to
Steveo

LOL - you want a puppy pic ? I think I have one. Maybe in a couple days.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Puppies are the best..which breed?

Reply to
Steveo

I have the Drahthaar on the airplane flying here from Germany - 1st class. Don't think I've posted that anyplace yet.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

I don't know much about those so I did a real quick google and that looks like a heck of an outdoor companion. Do you hunt and are they good around strangers and children?

Reply to
Steveo

Not me. My son and grandson have trained 2 of them to hunt with the Red Tail hawks. That's the Drahthaar specialty. They really aren't much interested in strangers and children - they have one-track minds.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Hmmm, I imagine that must be fun to watch.. with a hawk as a helper.

Post the pup pic if you get a chance. (they sound expensive)

Reply to
Steveo