what category of business do i look for?

I have a pretty good sized front and side yard that have gotten tacky looking. One problem is I don't think the yard has the right kind of grass for our situation. I obviously have a different kind than our neighbors all have, and we stick out like a sore thumb. I'd love to have a nice, thick, luxurious lawn like the others have.

My lawn, at it's very best, is no match for the rest of the neighborhood.

Which leads to my question: what yellow pages category of business do I look for to have come in, assess the situation, make recommendations, get the materials, and have the work done???

Is it a landscape company? Glorified lawn service? What kind of business can be a "one source" resource for this purpose?

Reply to
RB

Landscape or we also get categorized under lawn maintenance.

Reply to
Steveo

And I wouldn't start with the yellow pages. I'd start by asking the neighbors and friends with the nice lawns for recommendations.

Reply to
trader4