Washing Line Hole Blocked.

Hi,
We have a rotary washing line in the middle of our lawn. The support
hole in the ground is lined with a piece of scaffolding tube, the tube
from the rotary washing line slips inside that.
Over time, bits of soil, grass clippings etc have dropped down the
scaffolding tube, filling it up, so much so that the washing line pole
hardly fits in any more.
As the scaffolding tube piece is buried in the soil below grass level,
how do I get the soil out of the middle of the tube without digging the
lawn up?
Thanks!
Reply to
hogg
Pound a metal tube down in it, pull it out (sorry ladies), rod out the = tube and repeat. Dollar stores sell hollow mop handles here that would = work.
Reply to
Guv Bob
and repeat. Dollar stores sell hollow mop handles here that would work.
auger or large drill bit to loosen things up.
songbird
Reply to
songbird

Site Timeline Threads