Lawn disease

I have heard that a good treatment for fungal infection is a mixture of water, baking soda, cooking oil, and washing up liquid, and what are the possible problems/out comes. I think the infections are snow mould and fusarium

Reply to
eric phillips

I have heard similar to that. A PBS show I saw many years ago said to = add a cup or whatever of urine. I have found that if I pee into a = bottle and the pour it on the friendly dog, that the dog will run around = the yard shaking it off, followed by jumping on the lovely wife's = favorite comforter.

Reply to
Guv Bob