Total Newbie Needs Help

Hi Guys.

So...I've never had a lawn before and the one I've just bought (worry not, there was a house attached) is a mess - even I know that.

A firm is laying a new drive and have quoted me for laying fresh turf as well.

Now...this is how naive I am.... Is laying turf in November a good idea ? I take it for granted that a job like that should be done in the spring.

Reply to
Paul Haslam

It depends on where you are located. The farther north you are, the farther into winter the season has progressed.

Reply to
Moe DeLoughan

Best to ask your local nursery folks.

Reply to