Use patio furniture as front room furniture?

Am on a very tight budget

anyone ever think abt using patio furniture indoors as front room furniture?

You can buy a well made set of patio furniture.... chair, love seat, coffee table, end table... for abt $500 total. It is lightweight and sturdy and made of plastic "wicker".

Anyone doing it? Work ok?

see link

me

Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

Reply to
"Blattus Slafaly £ ¥ 0/00 :)"

I know people who have wicker furniture in their living rooms. It certainly looks nice. But I personally find it very uncomfortable to sit on for long periods (watching a movie, for example).

If you're in the US, check out

There are a lot of good furniture deals posted by people who often just want the stuff out of their house to make room for new stuff.

Reply to
Ryan P.