The new lawn tractor is home

It didn't even fall of the trailer!!!! I told the old Toro I was not replacing her, just putting her into semi-retirement

[IMG]
not started it yet.

Clark

Reply to
Clark

Dood... there's no grass to cut! =P

And, you don't need to add any tags to links, here. Just pasting the link will do just fine. =)

looks sharp. Looks like now all you need is some grass seed, heh.

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

What's the holdup ? Does it have lights ? You better get out there and check to make sure it can you up your hills. Enjoy !!

Reply to
Srgnt Billko