Re: Uh Oh! Teeny red ants...

Check out

Dave

Zookie wrote: > > > One of my raised garden beds is teeming with thousands of teeny red ants all > > carrying what looks like egg cases or larva. They bite too. I'm planning on > > using this bed for planting tomatoes I've started elsewhere's. > > > > What can I do to get rid of these guys and not contaminate the soil for my > > vegetables? > > > > I'm hesitant to use poison. Any ideas please? > > > > use Grant liquid ant bait. you can put several drops on a leaf that is near the > hole which will kill every ant in a few days... or try the metal stakes > >
Reply to
Dave