Re: Honda Harmony Drive Slippage

Folks, I am having the same problem. I ordered and received the part you suggested. My problem is I guess I am not as mechanically inclined. Can you provide more information on where the spring connects up? I have located the "area" but I do not see the connection points. Thanks in advance for your help. Ralph

Jas> *Hello Folks,

> Ok, got the "spring" (marked #4 in the blow-out). It was pretty > easy > to install into the place where it belonged. The use of a pair of > needle-nose vise-grips really helped get that sucker in there... > Works Perfect and the spring coast $1.16 here locally... > > Happy Mowing! > > Jason > TC, MI *

-- yoralph

Anonymous