Pure Diesel Fuel used as Weed Killer by Landscaping Company

Flowerbeds recently sprayed with pure diesel fuel for weeds. Smell permeated my home and made me *extremely * ill within hours, for about 24 hours. Should it have been diluted to a degree, or is it legal to use it this way?
On Wednesday, July 31, 2019 at 10:14:05 PM UTC-4, Bella wrote:

Troll alert!
It would be one exceptionally dumb landscaper to be using stinky diesel at $3 a gallon, when glyphosate is available for twenty cents a gallon. Reminds me, I need to go spray some.