Newsgroup for vegetable gardening

Hi everyone,

Last year there was a newsgroup for vegetable gardening and it was a pretty big one and a great one. It doesn't seem to exist anymore or at least not on Verizon or APN by Forte.

Did it go away or am I just not getting access to it?

alan

Reply to
Alan Calan

I've /never/ seen a newsgroup specifically for vegetable gardening, and I've been doing The Usenet for a *long* time. There are plenty of people in this group that can (and do) answer questions about vegetable gardening.

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

rec.gardens.edible

Reply to
Frank

In your newsgroup list type in "edible" and skip the quote marks. You should get this: rec.gardens.edible

Reply to
betsyb