Lawn advice please

I raked the thatch off a patch of lawn and it looks a little bare now. What should i put down to rejuvenate it?

Tim

I raked the thatch off a patch of lawn and it looks a little bare now. What to do?

Tim

Usually it will recover fine but you can allways sprinkle some grass seed and rake over a bit of sand and topsoil mixed up. Keep watering well if it's dry.

Reply to
CWatters