iPhone Plant Reference

I have created a plant reference available on the iPhone. I was tired of losing my notepad when scouting plants, and then if I did get my plant lists back home, I'd have to transfer them into a spreadsheet to research them to use in projects.

I wanted to offer this as a resource to anyone else who may find it useful when they are scouting plants at nurseries, garden centers or public gardens.

Open Safari on your iPhone and go to

It will forward you to the iPhone enhanced site. Then you can search and add plants to projects and plant lists. If the plant isn't in the reference, you can add it. You can also take pictures with your phone and upload them when you get home.

I think it's pretty cool. I hope someone else finds a use for it.

Reply to
msfxJeep