Open Landscape Reference Project

A few months back, I posted asking if anyone knew of a downloadable plant or horticulture database to use as a reference for a project I was completing. I got some great replies, so thanks for people who helped. Unfortunately, none of the databases were useful. I finished my project

without finding a comprehensive downloadable database for plants significant to landscape professionals. The few I did find were commercial, and I couldn't get at the data.

So in the spirit of the internet, I'm in the process of working with a few people I found along the way to create an open source plant reference for people who work in landscape-related industries. Information is posted on the site above if anyone is interested in participating.

Thanks again for everyone who offered up information when I asked for it.

Reply to
msfxJeep