HELP!!!! Acacia tree root suckers

Hi all;

I've got acacia trees in both the front and back yards. I pruned them both fairly heavily 3-4 years ago. Now, my yards are totally invaded by little acacia tree suckers.

They grow off the roots of the big trees, and I can't seem to stop them.

Any ideas?

Thanks a heap,

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

cut your grass

Reply to
rabbid

They just come back, thicker, stubbier, stronger.

Reply to
Zz Yzx

Mow them with a Craftsman rider! =)

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

haha!

Reply to
Steveo

I have one for sale! :-p

Clark

Reply to
Clark

Stay Away from Pub for the week end & Strim & Cut your Grass

Reply to
skinty

[....]

is that the one with the messed up deck?

Reply to
Jim

messed up deck? nooo (just don't look for the weld marks near the discharge)! actually the mower is much better with the new blades. and power galore, it does have a sweet engine.

Clark

Reply to
Clark

Yep, couldn't get any worse. I mow rocks with my Murray tractor. Not intentionally, mind you. :-)

Reply to
willshak