Grasses

I have some Karl Forrester grasses in my landscape. I did not trim them back in the fall. Can I trim them back now?

Reply to
rwolf

Perhaps my favorite ornamental grass. =)

Good, then you wouldn't have had the "winter interest" that it provides. The best time to cut them back is late winter, /before/ the new growth emerges.

You can, sure. They may look a bit funky for a while, if there's already a lot of new growth, until they fill back out. It'll look a helluva lot better than not cutting them back at all. ;)

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

That's all he can do now.

Reply to