Farmall Super A

was out to have it's picture taken today. Just cleaned the sediment bowl off the gas filter, let it warm up a while, and drove it around for a few minutes.

Srgnt Billko

looks like you need some padding on the seat or do you carry extra on your person? :)

Reply to
GROUP MODERATOR

Real men don't use "padded seats" !!

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Heh! Reminds me of this:

BTH

Reply to
BT Humble

I remember the metal tractor seats from when I was a kid. They were COLD in the winter and HOT in the summer. We used a tractor to haul feed to the cattle early in the morning. Winter mornings you would take an old towel with you to sit on, or freeze your bum off!! Summers you would park in the shade, if you had some shade, during lunch break to keep the seat from turning into a branding iron. Ahhhh, the good old days.

DP

Reply to
DP

The vibration was a son of a gun back then OM!

Reply to
Steveo