FS: Huge Candelabra Cactus (0/1)

We have a candelabra cactus, estimated around 13-15 years old, that was planted next to our house and sadly it's going to have to go due to expanding the house. It's a really nice shape and around 15-18 feet high and I would like to find a good home for it.

We would make anyone a good deal on this one. No idea if it even can be dug up and moved, but I would be glad to work with anyone who wants to give it a try.

If interested, please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.

Recent photos posted under this subject at alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.

Thanks.

Fred