For SALE: - GX335 Like NEW 9 Hours 1 Year warranty: eBay - 7773242558

Hello,

I have listed this tractor on eBay for my neighbor and thought it might be of interest to the group. This is a super tractor that has very low hours, a warranty, and has been extremely well cared for. The reason for selling is a common question.

The John Deere's owner's father recently passed away and the son has inherited his father's tractor thus the need to sell the John Deere GX335 machine.

Reply to
suby4me