Like-new garbage disposal for sale

Incase anybody is in need of a like-new garbage disposal (installed for only a few weeks in a brand new home but never used), please visit the following link:

Hopefully this can save somebody some bucks, instead of buying a new one.

Reply to
Chris Szilagyi

Ok, having just purchased a house without one, I need a garbage disposal, and I'm actually not too far from you (Battle Creek), so I could probably even pick it up and save myself $12 shipping. But, after reading the auction listing, I first have to ask...

How does one "accidentally" install a garbage disposal? :-)

- Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Morris

The plumber installed it even though we specifically said we did not want one, kind if a screw-up. Anyway, if you are interested and wish to pick it up, I will not charge for shipping on Ebay if you're the high bidder.

Thanks,

-- Chris

Reply to
Chris Szilagyi