Cats fouling in grass

Anybody got any idea how to stop house cats fouling on my lawn?
I have a small strip of grass that is constantly being ruined by cats.
I've tried various anti cat pellets from DIY stores and I also have
sonic cat repellent...nothing has worked.
Thank
--
Blairadamwitch
Reply to
"Blairadamwitch" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@gardenbanter.co.uk...
Reply to
EXT
My grandmother had good luck with a squirt gun filled with ammonia. Get one of those gaudy things the kids like today, and I'll bet you could hit a cat from your front porch.
Reply to
SteveB
I guess ammonia in the eyes wouldn't cause any permanent damage to a cat. Can we try it on you first just to be sure?
Reply to
dgk
Shoot the Bustards
"Blairadamwitch" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@gardenbanter.co.uk...