grass/jail which one

thank you all for your help.

but bermuda or zoysia? my weather here is 62-69 yearly (no seasons for this part of california) the area i need grass to grow in is 13 by 9 and 13 by 13 to square areas in my front yard thats a tiny area i know. just inside my borders, outside of the square cement borders are huge elephant ears and two small brushes. BRUSHES SPEAKING ABOUT BRUSHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE OF THE PROBLEMS I WAS SITED FOR READY FOR THIS.......... MY HEDGE WAS 2 INCHES TO HIGH.....WHAT!!!!!!!! NO BULLLLLLLLLLL. between now and next week iam going to show the actual notice from the city hall. i totally admit ya the front of my house did look a bit crummy.

09/25/02 my notice was given, grass, hedges to high, an ugly van in the drive way, but ... i had just moved back in 2 years earlier, just in time to go to hell.. 2001 may 12th or 11th my mom had a stroke sat.. came home sunday another stroke late that night, monday I was laid off work due to down sizing, tuesdsay boyfriend quit on me after 6years(i never seen it coming) wednesday my dog of 14 loyal years couldn't walk or stand, thursday vet said she's got to be put down, friday my retarded uncle had not moved from the cough all nite slipped into a diabetic coma. saturday i looked straight ahead ....to see my future... nothing pitch black dark as can be ..,... you want to know why it was so dark .... because i was standing at the edge of a cliff (haha) it was all down hill from their hahaha. SO YOU SEE I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE MAINTAINING THE LAWN LIKE IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN, once or twice a month i would cut it, but i was dealing with the fact that ....... well i can say iam a caretaker for four people one bed bound stroke victim 3 disabled uncles, going blind or half, not to mention they can hardly stand or walk anymore, diabetes is a serious disease, on the third notice from the city i did everything they ask, but they just coming back with dumb things like your hedge is 8 in from the fence, n it must be 15 or something inches from a fence, your trash cans are in public view, ( ya... 50 feet at the end of my driveway) i said to her (city official) the trashcans are not bothering anybody but YOU.so last year at this same time ( october) i dug out the front yard, i just didn't have the time for th proper maintaining. august 19th in court they said nop.. nop.. still not up to code, next court date for those who think iam trolling or bs~ing nov 21st SOUTHWEST SUPERIOR COURT 825 maple avenue, Torrance, CA 90803 830am D2 2nd flr my name.. gena 5'1 110 long brown hair filipina / hispanic. any and all are welcomed to come see that iam telling the truth, besides that, iam not a troll i am an adult with big time responsibilities cooking roofing , welding, building, jack of all trades, master of none, to be able to do what i want i don't have that freedom .. all that is gone, so for those who gave me their time meaning a reply, I thank you very much, and your time has been appreciated, it really really has.

please don't say/call me a troll, (a troll would have slept) i only 4 hours at most, but its daylight, and iam an hour late on my things to do list, well iam going to check on availability on the two product names concerning the grass problem.

Reply to
gena D

Jail for using webtv. :P

Reply to
Steveo

bermuda if no trees. the right variety will not grow tall, so wont have to cut as much as wrong variety and recovers from damage faster than zoysia. if shady not bermuda.

Reply to
Don

I think the southern grasses (Zoysia, Bermuda) would be strained to grow at that temp and if it didn't get FULL sun, it will turn brown. Teh fact that you have elephant ears growing doesn't make it sound good for southern grasses.

Respectfully, why not live in a condo, apartment or something where you don't have to keep up with the yard? It sounds like you are over extended and that some of your neighbors are unhappy with the way you keep your yard and are going to continue to contact the city and you will have to deal with this stress until you move.

Reply to
sp628