Cable saw

I am looking for a cable type saw that could be thrown over a branch to be pruned and, with a cord attached to each end , worked from the ground. I have seen some small cable type camp saws but they would be too lightweight for what I have in mind. Is there such a thing or is it just a figment of my imagination??? Any info would be appreciated.

Reply to
TheManFromUtopia

Doug G

That's just what the Doctor ordered! Thanks for the info Doug.

Reply to
TheManFromUtopia