Bilko snip from Ride on problem

ride on problem post:

If you know what you're doing you can get the best bargains ever at Home Depot and Lowes. I bought 2 slightly damaged landscape trailers for the price of one - fixed one in the parking lot with a piece from the other - and got the 2nd fixed at no cost with a replacement part from the manufacturer. - I bought a returned and fixed Troybilt tiller for 1/5 the original price - and a trailer load of broken bags of potting soil / manure, etc for $20 - and a whole box of asparagus plants for the price of one. - plus I have a never ending supply of pallets for kindling, compost bins, and firewood racks. I have to look out for #1 - and I couldn't make out like that at a "small business".

Bilko is being really modest here, did you know he built two of his best friends with parts from the local mortuary?

:-)

Clark...

Reply to
Clark...

So that's it !! I go away for the weekend and this is what I find when I return ??? btw, I forgot to report the 2 lanscape trailers full of their grey commercial storage racks for free just because they had merchandise price stickers all over them and they weren't interested in cleaning them off.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko