Better Bitters

I have a 6 month puppy, the size of a German Sheppard, and she likes to eat my plants on my patio. She got loose yesterday and took out two strawberry plants and one tomato plant. All my plants are in pots.

I went to a pet store and they talked me in using a product called "Better Bitters" from Canopy Scientific. I did a Goggle search and the only links that came up for the product was for birds.

Has anyone ever used this product and is it OK to use on my plants?

Reply to
Moe Jones