Any Generic Crabgrass Preventers?

Anyone know if there is a generic (and less expensive) version of Halts out there? The home depot price of Scotts Halts is about $130 per acre of coverage.

Reply to
panabiker

If you have acres to cover, you need to be shopping at a farm store or co-op.

Tom J

Reply to
Tom J

Lesko is a brand I've bought at HD and I believe it is half the cost of Scotts. Works well.

Reply to
Frank