Another question about Dog Urine.

I was told that there is some product that you can give your dog and it will prevent those dog urine patches that are created when the dog pees on the grass.

Anyone know about a product like this and if they really work? Also are they safe for the dog?

Thanks,

Patty

Reply to
Patty Pieniadz

From the reviews I've read, they work. Whether or not the reviews are accurate, I can't say, as I've never used them. Watering the area works, and it's cheaper. ;) The urine is very high in nitrogen. You can help leech the extra nitrogen by simply watering it.

They're all natural, so I'd venture a guess that they're safe.

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

Eggs:

I didn't know u knew so much about dog urine!

:-)

Reply to
jthread

There's been at least two dogs in my home for as long as I can remember. I've seen my share of lawn "spots". =)

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

Copperheads are all natural too. ;)

Reply to