Dog Urine in Carpet. Anyone used Fizzion powder to spray on the carpet?

I need to clean a carpet that has new and old dog urine. I've used the standard home hot-water type cleaning machine that apply, brush, and vacuum up the water/soap solution, but the odor remains.

I've looked online at powdered carpet freshners made for dog urine, but the comments say the fragrace is way to strong, and the odor returns in a week or so.

I do have Fizzion that is a powder to mix with water and spray on the carpet. I haven't tried it yet, but wanted to ask here if anyone has used a product that they recommend.

Reply to
Boris

Could be all the way through carpet, padding, hardwood floors. Get rid of it and put down hard flooring or tile.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Ed Pawlowski snipped-for-privacy@snet.xxx wrote in news:kpSMK.830652$ snipped-for-privacy@fx14.iad:

What eventually did the trick was Simple Green Dog Bio liquid. A few concentrated, full strength applications along with two diluted, hot applications from a carpet cleaner, worked.

Reply to
Boris