my sprinkler won't turn off

My Irritol 600 series sprinker system (1997) won't turn off and I have to turn off the water from the main water valve. I have programmed my timer to go on at various times but it seems that once they are on they won't turn off. Could it be that the valves need to be cleaned or is it a timer problem.? Can sometone help me problem solve this. Mark
Reply to
Mark

Site Timeline Threads