Wide Spectrum IRC Emission Device For Radiant Heating

Hi:

I'm currently thinking of a hypothetical device -- for radiant heat -- that emits a spectrum of EM radiation with a maximum wavelength of

100,000 nm and a minimum wavelength of 3,000 nm. This is known as the Infrared-C -- or IRC -- spectrum The intensities [i.e. photons-per- second-per-square-meter] of light emitted are equal throughout the spectrum, no one wavelength is of greater or less intensity than another. This hypothetical device does not emit any wavelength of EM radiation out side of the IRC range. In addition, the emission of the IR-C light is constant, non-flickering and non-pulsatile. The shape of the panel emitting this radiation is square or rectangular depending on the application. In any case, the panel faces downward from the ceiling -- or other "top" -- of an enclosure and emits the IR-C light downwards. The IR-C light emitted is non-polarized and incoherent.

Is it physically-possible to construct such a device? If so, does such a device already exist? If it does, where can I find it?

I=92m thinking of three applications for this theoretical device. Depending on the intensity, this IR-C could be used simulate a sunbathe, to carbonize human feces [in a septic tank], or to broil food.

In the case of the 'sunbathe', the maximum intensity of the IRC light should result in the maximum temperature one can experience without any discomfort or injury to any extent. This IRC light makes you feel like you're basking on the beach when the sun as at its highest point [~ 12:00 pm usually].

For the broiler and waste management [of human excrement], the max. intensity should result in a temperature that=92s just high-enough to reach the smoking point [carbonization temperature] of the organic material with the highest smoking point. Substances with carbon and hydrogen will emit smoke when heated to the smoking point. Different organic substances have different smoking points. Many foods taste better with a little bit of smoke. I like my cookies slightly burnt.

For basking, this lamp should be on the ceiling of the room it is in and emit downwards to the person inside the room, to give the actual feel of sunbathing. I=92m relaxed just thinking about this basking room.

For broiling, obviously, the cooking is from the top. Same for carbonizing human digestive waste. The burning is done from the top.

In addition, for broiling food and managing human colon waste, all oxygen in the broiler [or septic tank in the case of the latter] is removed to aid in the smoking/carbonization process. Following this, the broiler/septic-system is sealed for air-tightness and the lamps do their work.

Unlike for broiling food [where only top of the product is carbonized], the septic tank completely carbonizes all the organic compounds in the feces throughout. Again the IR-C emitting panel is on the top of the septic tank and when the tank is full, the tank has all it=92s oxygen removed, the tank is then sealed [for air-tightness], and the IR-C lamp panel turns on to max intensity to convert the waste into smoke and carbon. The septic tank is kept closed and sealed until what used to be crap [literally] cools down to a temperature safe for human handling.

Thanks,

Green Xenon

Reply to
GreenXenon

[...]

Who wants to handle human crap? =20

Sounds like a fetish deal to me...

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Someone has to. Might as well eliminate the stench and potential biohazard prior to the handling.

Reply to
GreenXenon

  1. The stack should be carbonized before it reaches anywhere near 10'
  2. The septic tank should be perceptibly big in terms of length and width but perceptibly short in terms of height such that the carbonization is efficient. After all, the 2-D IRC-emitting panel is at the top and emits the IR-C light downwards.
Reply to
GreenXenon

OK, Congress is still in session and Obama's still in the White House. I gotcha.

The only place they stack shit that high is in Washington DC.

OSHA regulations, you know ( Official Shit Height Act ).

So, you want to spread the shit around first ?

Reply to
.p.jm.

Let me try again. How is the irc light better than plain ole heat?

Reply to
mike

I just don't wanna be down wind :-(

Reply to
Steve

The former does not waste as much energy as the latter.

Reply to
GreenXenon

energy numbers for the method you plan to use for irc related to lighting a gas flame under it to produce the same amount of toasted poop?

Probably want to include depreciation on the plant to generate irc.

Reply to
mike

Yo ! Bubble Boy !

Bwhahahaha !!!!! :-)

You prefer something less than 350 PPM, I take it ? :-)

'Standard' air has ~ 0.03 % CO2 - you claim to be able to notice the difference between that and, let's say, 0.028 % ???

No, we suggest medication. Lots of it.

Reply to
.p.jm.