UL 181 A-P tape(s)

I noticed this tape kind of punctures & rips easily, I am not sure what kind the dist. gave me but the question which tape is the best of the bunch, are there any that are reinforced that don't rip or puncture as easy.

thanks Chet

Reply to
Chet

That tape is not made for holding things together. use sheet metal screws for that. Personally I use weatherstripping between the furnace/air handler and the ductwork to seal it, then a single strip of aluminium tape to make it look pretty as well as seal any air leaks the weatherstripping didn't.

Reply to
Steve